With just under three weeks until our 2nd Doctoral Colloquium (27 June) and 8th Annual Conference (28+29 June), our focus is turning to all that our hosts, the University of Hull, will have on offer.
If you have not booked your delegate place yet, you can do so here.
The draft programme shows a full suite of keynotes, panels, paper sessions and workshops that address our overall conference call: 'The UN's Decade of Action: driving it, slowing it or playing catch up? This call is then channelled through three conference strands:
· Transforming academic programmes for action
· Students as agents of transformation
· Business and systems’ transformation
We are also very proud to be showcasing the projects (in some cases work in progress) of recent winners of our Research Seed Funding and Innovative Pedagogy Awards. There will also be time for the Chapter’s AGM and for delegates from our 7 Local Networks to meet and plan for the year ahead.
We eagerly anticipate the contributions of our keynote speakers and panellists . Some will join us virtually, others in person. They include
· Carole Parkes, University of Winchester and previous Chapter Chair (Doctoral Colloquium)
· Katrin Muff, Institute for Business Sustainability
· Isabel Rimanoczy, Sustainability Mindset
· Megan Buchter, Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit
· Amy Brereton, Enactus UK
· Anna Kurth, PRME Global Students
· Jonathan Oxley, Humber Cluster
· Christina Bache, PRME Working Group on Business for Peace
· Vijay Reddy, Birmingham City University
Delegate fees are low – including one free place per Chapter Member. The Steering Committee has subsidised the conference from Chapter funds to ensure the maximum participation at this first opportunity to meet as a whole Chapter in three years. For those who cannot attend in person in Hull, keynotes will be transmitted online and one half day of the conference will be in fully hybrid format at no cost. For full details of costs, how to register and book accommodation the registration form is here.
It would be lovely to see as many of you as possible in Hull at the end of June. If you haven’t done so already, please book now!!
For any queries while booking, please email: email@example.com
With warmest wishes,
The PRME Ireland and UK Chapter Steering Committee