Dear Members and Supporters of the PRME Chapter UK and Ireland,
Invitation to our next PRME UKI South-East event on how impact investing can stimulate innovative technologies that address climate change – and how we should teach our students to be able to take an active part across this interdisciplinary.
When & where: Friday, 29 November 2019 from 10am to 12.30 (with a networking lunch from 12.30pm to 1.30pm), University of Sussex, Jubilee Building, Room G32, Falmer / Brighton BN1 9SL
We will start the discussion with six guest speakers who provide a brief background in their respective fields:
· Neha Coulon, Head of EMEA Capital Strategies in the Sustainable Finance division at J.P. Morgan
· Dr Matthew McCarten, Spatial finance lead, responsible for carrying out research at the intersection of sustainable finance and data science at the University of Oxford
· Prof Jeremy Hall, Director of the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) at the University of Sussex and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Engineering and Technology Management
· Simon Greenman, Partner at Best Practice AI, a Sussex alum
· Jessica van Thiel, Founding & Managing Partner of Pathfinder, a social enterprise for sustainable development solutions, and a Sussex PhD student
· Alex Martial, a Sussex third-year undergraduate student in Marketing
· Panel moderator: Isabel Fischer, Senior Lecturer Responsible Management Education and PRME lead, University of Sussex
Please do let us know if you can attend by 22 November 2019:
The event is free of charge but please respect that we shall be ordering lunch and refreshments for all confirmed attendees.
Any queries please contact Isabel Fischer at I.Fischer@sussex.ac.uk